Dedicated to Promoting Healthy Eating
|Posted on 5 October, 2016 at 7:00|
Eaton Senior Communities Adds a Healthy Vending Machine
The healthy snacking trend is not just for kids… it's ageless!
LAKEWOOD, Colorado - Oct. 5, 2016 - Eaton Senior Communities ('Eaton', www.eatonsenior.org), an award-winning senior residence comprised of apartments and assisted living facilities in Lakewood, Colorado, has gotten involved in the healthy food movement!
Residents, faculty and visitors can enjoy food selections from popular brands such as:
- Kind bars (www.kindsnacks.com) that are made from whole nuts, fruits and whole grains, and are gluten free and non-GMO.
- Planters pistachios (www.planters.com) a heart-healthy treat due to their relatively high levels of antioxidants, fiber, good fats, plant sterols, and protein.
- REvive (http://drinkre.com)a vitality drink with no artificial additives or chemicals, and contains 21all-natural superfruits, antioxidants, and other ingredients designed to provide sustained energy and long-lasting health benefits.
- Fiji natural artesian water (www.fijiwater.com) that has 100% naturally occurring electrolytes and a pH of 7.7.
Now, in addition to offering private apartments with breathtaking views of Denver, restaurant style dining, and wellness services, Eaton has a 24-hour accessible Fleur People healthy vending machine! Fleur People Corporation ('Fleur People', www.FleurPeople.com) is the premier provider of all-in-one healthy food and beverage vending machines in the Rocky Mountain region.
"Senior communities are wonderful places to implement healthy snack machines because they keep the ideal, 'healthy from the inside out', in the forefront of people's mind," said Kristin Kim, CEO of Fleur People. "At Eaton, they are truly living up to their mission, which is to provide affordable housing in a service-rich environment that enables our residents to live to their fullest potential."
Experience the brand new healthy vending machine by visiting Eaton's solarium on the 2nd floor.
About Fleur People Corporation
Fleur People is dedicated to promoting healthy eating. The corporation provides healthy food and beverage vending machines throughout the Rocky Mountain region. The American-made machines have high-tech remote monitoring systems, accept cash, credit cards, Google Wallet and Apple Pay, and are energy efficient with LEDs. Inventory consists of delicious products that are carefully chosen to include high-quality, non-GMO, gluten-free, organic, kosher, and/or vegan properties. Find them in office parks, schools, gyms, churches, airports, and more!
Fleur People Corporation
(720) 282-9911 | www.FleurPeople.com